Let's create Magic

Let's create Magic Trispis Tue, 2007-07-17 21:10

Text:

@@ This is an experiment, blatantly stolen from Elvira's
@@ presentation during Teaching and Learning month on M*U*S*H.
@@ (That's left-handed credit, if you didn't catch it.)
@@ She gave us this fun exercise to play with called
@@ "Yes, let's!"
@@ The idea is that someone says "Let's do [this]." and
@@ everyone else says "Yes, let's!" and then acts out doing
@@ whatever it was that was suggested. Then another person says
@@ "Let's do [this which is related to the previous this]."
@@ and so on and so forth.
@@ So, I suggest unto you all...
@@
@@ Let's...
@@
@wait 0=@set me=~:[create(Magic,10)]
@@
@@ Now, it's your turn to say "Yes, let's!" and add your
@@ magic to the magic I learned from Elvira and adapted to
@@ a softcode wiki with my own magic.
@@
@@ .:....1....:....2....:....3....:....4....:....5....:....6....:....7....:...
@@
&INFORMIARUS [get(me/~)]=$informiarus: @@ Show commands and docs for them.; @pemit %#=[name(me)]%r[iter(lattr(me),[setq(v,get(me/%i0))][if(regmatch(%qv,^\\$(.+?)
:(?: *(?:@@ +(.*?)(\\;|$))?),1:n 2:c),%qn - %qc)],%b,%r)]
@@
@@
&RULUM [get(me/~)]=$rulum:@@ Display a basic ruler.; @pemit %#=[null(iter(lnum(1, 78),setq(0,%q0[switch(itext(0), *5, ansi(b,:), *0, ansi(bh,right(trim(itext(0),r,0),1)),.)])))]%q0
@@
&SPECTRUM [get(me/~)]=$spectrum:@@ Display an ANSI color palette.; @pemit %#=[setq(0,w r y g c b m x)][iter(. [ucstr(%q0)], iter(%q0, setq(1,if(dec(inum(1)),itext(1))[itext(0)])[rjust(ansi(%q1,%q1),2)]) | [iter(%q0, setq(1,if(dec(inum(1)),itext(1))[itext(0)]h)[rjust(ansi(%q1,%q1),3)])],%b,%r)]
@@
&RUNEUM [get(me/~)]=$runeum:@@ Display the ASCII characters.; @pemit %#=[iter(u(RUNEUM`ORDS), [iter(itext(0), [if(not(mod(dec(inum(0)), div(78, 6))),%r)][rjust(itext(0), 3, 0)][ansi(h, :)][chr(itext(0))])],|,%r)]
&RUNEUM`ORDS [get(me/~)]=[lnum(32, 47)]|[lnum(48, 57)]|[lnum(58, 64)]|[lnum(65, 90)]|[lnum(91, 96)]|[lnum(97, 122)]|[lnum(122, 126)][@@(The following switch determines whether or not to include the extended ASCII set. NOTE: This entire command - runeum - may be incompatible with MUX's new unicode.)][switch(chr(160),#-*,,|[lnum(160, 191)]|[lnum(192, 223)]|[lnum(224, 255)])]
@@
@@
&INPUT_OBJECT [get(me/~)]=localize(switch(1, strmatch(%0,me), %#, strmatch(%0,here), %l, isdbref(%0), %0, isdbref(setr(d,locate(%#,%0,*))), %qd, isdbref(setr(d,pmatch(%0))), %qd, I don't know what '%0' is.))
@@