Contributors

Contributors javelin Sat, 2007-11-03 13:08

Contributors
The tips are now organized by subject rather than author, but here's a list of current contributors and a few notes about each:

• Amberyl (Lydia Leong, lwl@digex.net)
    These thoughts come from Amberyl (Lydia Leong, lwl@digex.net), who's been a Wizard at too many MUSHes for me to relate, including PernMUSH and AmberMUSH. I first met her as Polgara, the God of BelgariadMUSH. She was the original maintainer of the PennMUSH code, and is the author of the MUSH Manual, required reading for Gods.
  • Fenring@DuneII
    These thoughts come from Fenring@DuneII, who, while not yet God of a MUSH, is nevertheless a fine Wizard who I first got to know at DuneMUSH. He is also a consummate role-player.
  • Gohs@GohsMUSH (Geoff Tuffli, tuff@midway.uchicago.edu)
    These thoughts come from Gohs@GohsMUSH (Geoff Tuffli, tuff@midway.uchicago.edu), who has also been the God of the MUSHes TaiesMUSH, Mua'kaar, and Pandemonium. Geoff's MUSHes are known for their rich original-theme worlds, emphasis on dynamic role-playing, and complex coded systems. I've had the pleasure of knowing him since we were both admin at Belgariad MUSH.
  • Javelin, Paul@DuneMUSH (Alan Schwartz, dunemush@pennmush.org)
    Usually this would be an introduction and a little note about the God offering the tips, but that seems a bit self-serving. :)
  • Rhyanna@Castle D'Image (Ralph Melton, ralph@cs.cmu.edu)
    These tips come from Rhyanna@Castle D'Image (Ralph Melton, ralph@cs.cmu.edu). Ralph is a top-flight hacker who often contributes significant additions and fixes to the PennMUSH code.
  • Talek (T. Alexander Popiel, popiel@colorado.edu)
    These thought-provoking insights were written by Talek (T. Alexander Popiel, popiel@colorado.edu), who, while also never actually the God of a public MUSH, has been intimately involved with Belgariad MUSH, DuneMUSH, and many others. He's well-known as both a psychocoder and a server hack for both PennMUSH and TinyMUSH.
  • Westley@PrincessBrideMUSH, Korba@DuneMUSH (Christofer Hardy, chardy@jackalope.lcc.whecn.edu)
    These thoughts come from Westley@PrincessBrideMUSH (Christofer Hardy, chardy@jackalope.lcc.whecn.edu). He's been deeply involved not only in PrincessBrideMUSH, but also in Heretics of Dune MUSH and DorsaiMUSH. I came to know him as Korba@DuneMUSH, a loyally fanatic Fremen. :)
  • Mephisto@MUSHtv (Jason Newquist, newquist@netcom.com)
    In addition to his work on MUSHtv, Jason Newquist headed up two versions of CamelotMUSH (as Mordred and Dagonet), and is always working on new MUSH projects.
    BladedThoth@ThemelessMUSH (Andrew, bladedthoth@runbox.com)
    A mudder for over 10 years, most of those as a MUSH coder/God, Andrew's become interested in sharing his experience to help others out.