PennMUSH 1.7.7p28 has been released - the download link on this page will take you to the right spot to get it. Here's an abbreviated list of changes:
- Add customized mush.cnf configuration parameters with the local_configs() function in local.c (YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR local.c FROM local.dst IN THIS PATCHLEVEL). Patch by grapenut@M*U*S*H.
- Object ids provide a unique referent to an object even when the dbref is nuked and recycled. See help for %: and objid()
- @command/add and @command/del. Add a custom command with built-in precedence and @hook it to softcode. Patch by Walker@M*U*S*H.
- New or improved functions: tr(), escape(), time(), vcross(), merge()
- @set multiple flags at once.
- Failure attributes for page locks
- A way to prevent people from starting commands with functions
- ONAME/ANAME attributes
- A bunch of bugfixes and win32 portability improvements. Hopefully, mingw compiles will work now.