The PennMUSH devteam is pleased to announce the release of PennMUSH 1.8.0p6, which fixes three bugs (one a potentially significant memory leak) in PennMUSH 1.8.0. This is the "stable" series, and releases generally contain only bugfixes, with no new features.
We're also pleased to announce the first release of the PennMUSH 1.8.1 series. This is the new "development" series, and future releases will contain both bugfixes and new features. Some goodies in 1.8.1p0 over 1.8.0:
* Multiple aliases for players
* home is now a standard command
* Track_Money flag for debugging queue losses and payments
* Pueblo_Send power to allow use of unsafe pueblo tags
* @mail forwarding
* Extensions to functions: setq/setr, center, attrib_set, extract, lsearch, alias/fullalias, flip/reverse
* New 'localize' function restriction for @functions
* %+ substitution returns number of args to a function
* @hook/list, @invformat, and several other minor changes
* Internal improvements
There will soon be patches from 1.8.0p6 and probably 1.7.7p40 to 1.8.1p0, but it's advisable to start with the clean 1.8.1 tarball instead, and port over any changes (see the file UPGRADING in the distribution).